Veterans Employment and Training Services
Providing ex-Defence personnel and their families career opportunities, pathways and training
Connecting leading organisations with former defence personnel
Who We Are
Our specialist Veterans Employment and Training Services (VETS) provides meaningful career opportunities and pathways for ex-Defence personnel and their families.
We understand your unique skills, experience and match those to prospective employers, ensuring your wants desires and sense of purpose is met in your career outside of military service.
- Specialist Recruitment
- Temp and permanent technical, professional and executive recruitment
- Temp and permanent trades and skilled labour recruitment
- Ex -Defence Personnel and spousal placement
- Training and career pathways programs
- Contract Recruitment
- Executive Search
- HR and IR support
- ICT and STEM
- Professional Services
- Executive & Management
- Mining, Oil and Gas
- Rail and Infrastructure
- Not for Profit
- Telecommunications & Technology
Our Veteran Career Transition team are veterans who understand it’s not a simple process discharging from military service. We offer a complete package of services and guidance to support your transition into a rewarding civilian career with purpose not limited to:
- We provide career coaching, understanding your strengths, transferring skills, experience, and qualifications
- Personal Branding advice for your social media and CV
- Civilian career options that align with your interests and requirements
- Discharge support, making sure you’re work-ready, including recognition of qualifications further education, future career options, Medicare/ Medical Insurance, ADF entitlements, superannuation and more
- Access to veteran support networks throughout your civilian career, including having a Veteran Buddy within the same industry or organisation and access to industry mentors
- Ongoing career counselling, future proofing your career
ERS, Programmed and PERSOLKELLY
Together with our customers, we successfully employ tens of thousands of people each year, keeping them safe, providing an income, developing their skills, supporting the communities in which we operate and creating pathways and a future workforce through our apprentice and trainee programs.
We support customers beyond just placing employees. We ensure our candidates and employees maintain the highest safety standards, take pride in their work and proactively contribute to any team
- Personalised service
- Culture and skills matching
- 90-day replacement guarantee
We are proud to be a signatory to the Veteran’s employment commitment and a Gold Pledge partner of Soldier On. We recognise the skills and experience veterans bring to the workforce and actively support employment opportunities for veterans and their families.
All Australians are welcomed to join the Australian Defence Force (ADF), regardless of gender, ethnic origin or cultural background.
Post our veteran candidate careers in the ADF, PERSOLKELLY’s recruitment and development procedures are designed to identify and nurture potential. We seek out the very best people for each role based on natural ability, education and aptitude, and invest in their professional development, whatever their background and gender.